The ball valve is a new type of valve that came out in the 1950s. In just over 30 years, it is one of the valve varieties that have developed rapidly in the past ten years. In the pipeline, it is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. The ball valve designed as a V-shaped opening also has a good flow adjustment function. The ball valve can be closed tightly with only a 90-degree rotation and a small torque. The completely equal internal cavity of the valve provides a straight flow channel with little resistance for the medium.
The ball valve is not only simple in structure, good in sealing performance, but also small in size, light in weight, low in material consumption, small in installation size, and small in driving torque within a certain nominal passage range. It is easy to operate, easy to open and close quickly, and easy to operate. And maintenance, suitable for general working media such as water, solvents, acids and natural gas, but also suitable for media with harsh working conditions, such as oxygen, hydrogen peroxide, methane and ethylene. The ball valve body can be integral or combined.
Ball valve features:
1. The ball valve has small fluid resistance and low flow resistance (actually zero)
2. The opening and closing of the ball valve is fast and convenient.
3. The ball valve has good sealing performance.
4. The ball valve has a long service life.
5. The high reliability of the ball valve is mainly due to:
①A pair of sealing pair of ball and valve seat will not have abrasion, sharp wear and other failures, and will not get stuck during work (when there is no lubricant), so it can be reliably applied to corrosive media and low-boiling liquids.
②The built-in valve stem structure eliminates the potential accident risk that the valve stem may fly out due to the loosening of the packing gland under the action of fluid pressure.
③The ball valve with anti-static and fire-resistant structure is suitable for pipelines that transport oil, natural gas, and gas.
6. Smooth and smooth passage in the valve body is more suitable for conveying viscous fluid. Slurry, and solid particles.
7. Because it will not get stuck during work (when there is no lubricant), it can be reliably applied to corrosive media and low boiling point liquids.
8. The ball-shaped closing piece can be automatically positioned in position and can withstand the high pressure difference when closing.
9. It can achieve complete two-way sealing in a relatively large pressure and temperature range.
10. When fully open and fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, so the medium passing through the valve at high speed will not cause erosion of the sealing surface.
11. With compact structure and light weight, it can be considered as a reasonable valve structure for low-temperature media systems.
If you want to manufacture the good quality ball valves, choose Caminix CNC ball valve truning and grinding machines to have the precise manufacturing.
Contact: Ivy Yu
Add: Building 38, 1st Xu'an Industrial Park,Gaohu,Qingtian,Lishui,Zhejiang,China